Monday, November 3, 2008

Is this a wiglet?

Picture sourced from Bellasugar

I noticed the contrast between the top section of Nicole Richie's hair in this shot, to the underside. I think she may be wearing a fake piece. I think it looks great, and I have looked at a lot of pictures of her attending this event before I really stared at her hair. For me the tip off is the solid colour, as opposed to the highlights. Also the hair is quite dense in that area. I was actually looking for sign of her extensions, as in the past when she had a fringe you could often see a hint of them poking through. Lately she has been wearing her hair with a centre parting and very little layering. I have seen hairpieces for women with thinning hair, that only cover a t section, but only online. I wonder if this will become as popular as the clip-in extensions for length?

No comments:

Post a Comment