Sunday, October 19, 2008

Celebrity hairdresser


I found another great blog, from celebrity colorist Louis Licari. He does a makeover segment for the Today show that he shows here as well. As these are all people pulled from the street, I find it a good inspiration for bringing the best out of our clients.
I liked this insight he gave, "Most of us eat healthy, exercise, and do all we can to take care of ourselves. Wouldn’t it be ironic to let our hair look grey and faded when this is perhaps the easiest part of our grooming to maintain?" and this one,Nothing shouts "I color my hair and do it badly" more than light roots and dark ends. Color can grab darker on the ends of your hair shaft if it is porous. This happens if you continually work the color all over your hair at every touchup.
It seems he has developed a great insight into the clients we care for. Understanding your clients is a surefire way of earning their loyalty, so I will be checking back from time to time for his insights.

No comments:

Post a Comment