Saturday, October 18, 2008

Marie Antoinette upstyle



These are the pictures a client sent me of her formal night, after I styled her hair. I had a lot of fun with this hair, as the brief given to me, was to create something reminiscent of Kiki Dunst, in Marie Antoinette. Shani came prepared with some hair wefts, all sorts of flowers, feathers and a bird! Shani's hair is only shoulder length, so I used GHD's over hot sticks, to create tight curls on two wefts of hair, and pinned them into the back. I used small tongs on her own hair, and pinned the hair as I worked my way up the head from the nape. Pinning all the accesories onto one side, behind an ear finished the look. It was so good to get these photos of the finished look, as so often we are the first stop, before makeup and dress go together. It makes the hour and a half of fiddling worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment