Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Skills still most important.

It's official, and here's the results to prove it. Someone on Bellasugar had the idea to ask which was more important in choosing a hairdresser, the personality, or the skills. The skills have it! So don't go relying on your great fashion, flirting skills, or chit chat to build a clientele. Most of the results show that customers are happy enough to not be friends with their stylist. That doesn't mean you can skip on service though. I feel better knowing that it is ok if I don't want to make small talk, and let them focus on their magazine or just relaxing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    My name is Krishna; I’m from India, living in puttaparthi, I sow your profile in Google blog, and I would like to be one of your contacts, I’m here to meet new friends and peoples,

    It’s my pleasure to introduce about me and my profession, I’m tourist guide India, may be if you or your friends interred to visit India, contact me for your tourist guide and organize your travel trip needs in India,

    Service for tourists

    I offer to take care of your needs from arrival to departure: taxi, accommodation and such.

    By Swami’s grace I’ll do this with great happiness.

    Therefore I ask you kindly to forward this message to friends who are due to visit India & SATHYA SAI BABA in Puttaparthi.

    Thank you for your kind cooperation.

    Mobile phone +91 9177030527

    E-mail : touristorganizer@gmail.com

    I sow your blog looks very nice with beautiful pitchers. Maybe if you like to visit my blog check here

    http://saiyathra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete